Scripture References: Judges Chapters 13-16; 1 Corinthians 10:13
- What are personal weaknesses that draw me away from God’s best?
- How do my weaknesses interfere with my God given strengths?
- At what point did Samson begin to spiral down from and succumb to his weaknesses? What can I learn from his experiences? Judges 13-16.
- Once we begin on the slippery slope of giving in to our weaknesses, how hard is it to recover?
- What are practical/biblical principles I should practice to escape temptation and weaknesses?